Monday, 22 January 2007

All The Best Plans...

As reported over on my Film 21 blog, my original plans for "Fear Itself" have seemingly fallen through - as my friend and collegue Jack Porter has made a suggestion on a far better idea (at least, in the sense that it'll better suite the asignment we've been given!) and I've agreed to take it into consideration.

That means that much of the work I intended to carry out on the "Fear Itself" script will now probably never happen, and I'll be forced to start again from scratch to create a new piece of film. But I honestly don't care, because it is a far more interesting idea that I've been presented with - and I can't wait to start work on the new script tonight.

And all I'm going to tell you is that it's about feet. Yes, really...

In other news, I've not revised one bit for this Wednesday's English Language exam, so at some point over the next couple of days I'm going to have to do that. Oh, and I'm performing a play called "Skeletons" this Thursday too - for my Theatre Studies exam. It's a very episodic play, which asks the question of what we are after death. The answer, naturally, is nothing.

I'm also desperately craving a return to my comic writing. I feel like, over the last couple of months, I've fallen behind on my "Assassin" and "Darkened Avenue" projects, so will hopefully catch up a little this week and next. Knowing my current luck though, I'll simply run out of time and will be reduced to crying like a baby that I never got round to writing them again!

That's the thing though; I'ce got so much going on in my life right now that it's hard to cram everything in. Some things which I'd love to do are being forgotten all about, and that's tragic - really it is. I'm going to have to get around to making a day-to-day plan of my life, to ensure that I can do everything I want.

Otherwise, in sixty years, I'll end up like one of those miserable old farts who only ever talks about regrets - for things he never got round to doing. Man, if that day ever comes, shoot me dead.

No, seriously - cos who likes miserable old farts?!?
Post a Comment