Monday, 12 February 2007

What's Exhausted?

Right now I feel like crap, and I don't know why. I'm having *roughly* the right amount of sleep every night, and I like to think I'm eating/drinking healthy - so what's going wrong?

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm halfway through production on my "Self" project, and it's leaving me with a few headaches. You see, I'm making the entire film all on my own; and every single dicision has to be made my me. Which means that I've got a lot of work to do. I have to write / storyboard / perform / record / edit the film all by myself - and at times, even I'm lost as to where I'm up to!

Another reason could be the amount of time I'm spending online. With five blogs in development, I'm spending hours online - infront of radiation filled computer monitors. I mean, it can't exactly be the most healthiest past time can it? Damn you blogger! Damn you!!!

On the other hand, I've not been that well recently anyway. I've had a sore throat for the past week, and at times have felt as though I'm on the verge of a chest infection. My head feels horrible; like it's in a permanent spell of dizziness, and it's hard to concentrate on anything.

Perhaps the reason is simple. I've said for years I need glasses, and perhaps the time has come at last to go get a pair. My eye sight isn't exactly 20:20 anymore - and as those damn idiots on those damn commercials say "should have gone to specsavers".

We'll see (no pun intended!). I've got an incredibly busy week ahead of me. The hits for this very website are slowly creeping up every week, so if you're a new visitor, leave a quick comment below introducing yourself. It's always a pleasure to welcome new readers to one of my blogs.

Join me for the ride, won't you?
Post a Comment