Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Random Questioning

Thanks to Sarah C who I nabbed these questions off! Yes, I'm equally bored as you are!

1) Some random girl comes up to you and says "Hey what's your name?" you say?
I try and say something funny and cool, but ultimately fail.

2) What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
A spoon.

3) What does your last text message say?
"Hi ant u ok?? Ow was wrk last nite?? R u wrkn 2nite?? X" Sarah Cunliffe

4) What was the last song you listened to?
"True Faith" - New Order (currently "Fairytale of New York")

5) Where were you last night?
At home watching the special features on the Lost series 3 boxset. 

6) Where is your best friend/s right now?
Bangor.

7) What did you do yesterday?
Got the 95 bus; attended uni class and filmed a mock scene for "The Bill"; attended a uni Rep meeting; watched Lost series 3 DVD; wrote on my Torchwood blog; watched "The Sarah Jane Adventures"; was over the moon about Peter Davison's return to Doctor Who this Children in Need!

8) Pick a scar on your body - what did you do?
My head - the next door neighbour through me and I landed on my head, and cut it open! Honest!!

10) How old is your mum?
A very young 37.

11) Last time you were dumped?
May 7th 2007. Still hurts.

12) Who's your most religious friend?
David Hall - his Dad's a Reverend!

13) Who do you trust with your life?
My mum.

14) If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Anthony Garnon (there's already an Anthony Howard in the Writer's Guild)

15) What would you say if someone told you that you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
Smile. Kiss them. Never let them go.

16) How often do you curse?
At home? Never! At work? All the time!

17) Do you trust all of your friends?
Nope.

18) Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes.

19) Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I'd like to believe in fate, but then that's recognising that there's some higher power out there, and I don't believe in God. So I guess it's all coincidence.

20) Name the things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
If you honest-to-god love somebody, then you'll tolerate anything.

21) Which one of your top friends do you think would make the best prostitue?
Jonathan Carney - he'd be perfect for the upper end of the market.

22) Are you afraid of falling in love?
No; my problem is I fall in love too easily!

23) Is there someone that popped in your mind after that question?
Yes - and if you know me, you'll know who she is.

24) Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
Yes and no.

25) What features do you find most attractive in the opposite/same sex?
Bum, eyes and a brillant personality/sense of humour.

26) Fill in the blank. I love_____
waking up every day to find a new adventure awaiting me.

27) What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
A scriptwriting job would be nice; so would good health for my family.

28) If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Mum; Dad; Katie

29) Would you make a good parent?
Definately!

30) Where was your default picture taken?
Siberia (with Caine's glasses on!)

31) Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Am I wasting my only day off?!

32) Who knows you the best?
Katie Marie O'Donnell

33) When is the last time you liked someone?
Every time I open my eyes.

34) What are your plans for the weekend?
Visit Dad; go to work.

35) Who do you think will repost this?
Gordon Brown (that old copycat)

36) Are you happy right now?
In some ways, yes. In other ways, hell no!

37) Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
My dad and Donna probably.

38) Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
I try, but she doesn't talk back!

39) Have you ever punched a tree?
Nope.

40) Have you ever snuck out of your house?
You know what? No!

41) Never sleep or never eat?
I live to dream; so I'd sacrifice the food I'm afraid!

42) Morning or night person?
Night

43) Are you there for your friends?
One tries. Ultimately, one fails.

44) Do you like to spend time with people?
Sometimes, but my own company is best.

45) Drunk dialer or texter?
Neither really - although I did send Katie a drunk Christmas day "I love you baby!" way back in 2005!

46) Are you a forgiving person?
I forgive as best I can; but I'm like a spring, pull me too far and I'll snap forever!

47) Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
No. My best friend would probably try though!

48) Have you lost a friend recently?
Too many. David Hall; Phil Wooller; Kate O'Donnell; Emma Parkinson; Hira Khan; to name but a few.

49) Are you talking to someone while doing this?
My mum, who's telling me how to make a trifle for desert!

50) Do you want a relationship right now?
I want my old relationship back.

-------

1. When was the last time you saw your number 1 on myspace?
I haven't got a number 1 - :(

2. What's bothering you right now?
I can't think of what to write for script three...

3. Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Nope. She's taken herself out of my life forever. Would I like her back? Course, But it ain't gonna happen.

4. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
Peter Davison and David Tennant unite!

5. Background on your cell phone?
Alas, it's a boring old plain white background.

6. Next time you will kiss someone?
I have no idea - to be honest I have no desire to kiss anybody right now.

7. Where was your default picture taken?
Siberia

8. Do you like messages or comments better?
I love people's comments on what I write. Reader reaction is what I live for.

9. What is the last thing you ate today?
Egg mayo roll.

10. Doing this weekend?
Working, and visiting my dad. No sleep, I'm afraid.

11. Wearing?
Jeans, and a really-too-small-for-me shirt

12. Who was the last person to send you a text message:
Sarah Cunliffe

13. Listening to right now?
David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust" album

14. Do you like someone?
There is somebody actually.

15. Do they like you back?
Course not!

16. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts - sometimes just my boxers

17. Do you burn easily in the sun?
Yes, I burn and don't tan!

18. Have you ever been gambling?
We used to have a fruit machine in the kitchen, so yeah!

19. What is your dream car?
I don' wanna drive.

20. What did you do last weekend?
Work, visited my dad, wrote my internet blogs, and watched Saw 3 again.

21. Who do you miss?
Grandad; Katie; that is all

22.What are you going to do after this?
Watch Alfred Hitchcock's "The Ring" on DVD.

23. Who last called you?
Dad, asking about watching Resident Evil 3

24. Who was the last person you went somewhere with?
Emma Parkinson - Manchester city centre

25. What was the last text message you sent?
Probably Emma or Sarah Cunliffe. I don't talk to anybody anymore! 

26. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/brother's friend?
Yep; and I ended up dating her!

27. How good is your eyesight?
One eye is poor; the other is reasonably good.

28. What was the last thing you drank?
Vimto

29. Whose house did you go to last?
Before my own? My nan's probably.

30. Do you like someone right now?
Haven't we already had this question? (well said Sarah!)

31. What do you wear more: jeans, trackies or shorts.....
Jeans

32. What is the last movie you watched?
Saw 3

33. Name three drinks you drank today.
Coffee; water; vimto

34. What are you excited about?
November 16th - Five is meeting Ten! "Time Crash"!!!

35. What have you learned recently?
Lots of complicated stuff to do with cameras and lighting.

36. Where do you live?
Whitefield/Prestwich.

37. Are you happy with your current relationship status?
No.

38. what time is it?
15:28 - dinner is cooking!

The End...
Post a Comment