Monday, 24 December 2007

Busy Old Day

So it's Christmas Eve, and I've been working (something I appreciate, seen as though I usually spend Christmas Eve doing precisely nothing at all) and we had a pretty astonishing 3,375 customers through the doors. It's not been that busy since the summer blockbuster peak. I guess all of the newbies were in shock to see how busy the cinema really can be...

Anyhoo, I'm back at home again now, recovering! Seriously my feet are aching, as is my back and I just wanna crawl up in bed and fall asleep. But I can't. There's still presents to wrap! Most of them need wrapping, infact!! I went all out this year to get the best presents I could possibly get, and it was weird, having a considerable amount of money in my bank account, meaning there were no finicial limitations upon me for the first time.

Last year I had about £50 to buy all the presents for my family, and Katie too. It was hard, but somehow I managed it. This year I've spent closer to £200 - so I hope they all appreciate what I've got them! But it's not the cost of the present; rather the thought that went into them. Hope my family can see how much they mean to me through the presents I did get.

Right, only a short blog post today - going away to watch the "Knocked Up" DVD now, and then I'll make myself some soup for supper. I don't eat as much as I probably should anymore. That's a combination of work, and the appendix operation I had a couple of years back. My appetite was never the same after that! Years ago I could eat and eat, and now I can barely finish a bowl of cerial without filling up.

Catch ya laters; have fun opening them presents!
Post a Comment