Monday, 3 December 2007

Do You Remember...?

I robbed this from Caine, who took it from somebody else, and they somebody else, and so the cycle or robbery continues. 

*** 

Do you remember the 1st time you kissed the last person you kissed? 
Yes! We were both at work, in the back of the ice cream department. We'd been flirting for a while, and it finally erupted there with no cameras watching. 

If the last person you kissed saw you kissing someone else right now do you think they'd get mad? 
I asked her this the day that we broke up, and she answered "no" - so months later, during which time we've fallen out and no longer talk, I'd say that's become a definite "no"! 

Will you be up before 7? 
No. Reason? I'm a student, and we don't do that. 

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? 
Depends who the person is (family/friend), or if I fancy them! ;) 

Do you say sorry first? 
Sorry? You better be, buddy-boy. 

Are you a forgiving person? 
I don't usually forgive...I just forget what happened in the first place! 

Do you have any plans for tomorrow? 
University, which shoud be fun (!) - shall be editing, which I'm absolutely shocking at. Aside from that, might go out into Bury in the evening, and spend the rest of the day watching DVDs, and writing. 

Do you believe exs can be friends? 
No. Usually because I'm an idiot after a break-up and act all stupid, and they grow sick of my behaviour. 

Has a boy put their arms around you in the past five days? 
Since Friday? No. Somebody did at last Thursday's staff meeting, mind. I'm looking at YOU Raz! 

At the beginning of the summer, who were you in a relationship with? 
Clare Kelly, who was across the world exploring New Zealand. 

What about the end? 
Clare Kelly, who was back from her exploring of New Zealand. 

How are you feeling right now? 
Relieved my essay and script combo has been completed! 

Are you someone who worries too often? 
Why'd you think that? Is there something wrong with me, or something...?! ;) 

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of this year? 
No, I regenerated. Into Sylvestor McCoy :P 

Last time you felt bad about something? 
This weekend, realising I hadn't done enough essay research. 

Do you currently hate someone? 
Hmm... yes. There's Rick, and Sharon, and Anna, and Katie, and Hayley - oh, and God, for being so fictitious. 

Are you anything like you were at this point last year? 
Yes, I'm still delusional about what the world can offer us, and equally confused. I still want to be a better person, and learn as much as I can, and resent the fact that I don't know it already. I'm still also fazed by love, and feel the heartbreak *she* created, which creates this giant hole inside - through which I project overt sarcasm, and the need for attention. 

What was the last thing you ate? 
A twix bar, whilst watching "Survivors". 

Last person you hugged? 
Charlotte Horrocks, when we bumped into each other in Radcliffe Asda. She was buying booze, and I was looking at sandwiches, before fleeing to catch my bus. 

What were you doing before filling this out? 
Writing my blog, and discussing my gay robot script with Emma Willis. 

Dogs or cats? 
Dogs, 'cos I've always had one around me. 

Ever loved someone? 
Katie O'Donnell; Clare Kelly. 

Right-handed or Left-handed? 
I'm right, but have trained myself to use my left! Result!! 

Are you hiding something from someone? 
Yes, lots of things. I fancy the socks off of person A and even though she knows I'm too chicken to ask her out. I also fancy person B, but I know they don't like me back so won't ever ask them out. Person C thinks I'm filming next Tuesday, so will be missing my uni class for that reason - but I'm not filming, I just wanna cover at the Bolton site! Plenty of other things, too. 

Are you taller than your mother? 
Yes. Both of them. 

Who was the last person to text you? 
Anthony Caine, regarding World AIDS Day. Nobody really texts me anymore :( 

When is your birthday? 
February 19th, 1989. 

Last time you hung out with your number 1 on your top friends? 
Haven't updated my Top Friends in months! Think it's still lisiting Clare as my number 1, in which case it would be September 7th, otherwise known as the day we broke up. 

Do you know anyone named Chris? 
Groves. White. Ventress. Coward. Parish. Simpson. Procter. Eccleston ;) 

Have you ever punched a hole in a wall? 
No, but I've made the hole worse! 

Who were you with at 12:00 last night? 
Sat at my desk talking to Emma Willis, writing this. 

Expecting something to change in the next month? 
My bank balence. Damn Christmas! Maybe my love life, too?
Post a Comment