Sunday, 27 January 2008

Frenzy

It's been a mad couple of weeks; I'm putting the finishing touches to the very first "Frank's Apocalypse" script, and at the same time planning what will happen (in some detail) during episodes two and three. Then there's my next script, too. It's another short film, but miles apart from anything I've done before. If I do it right, it'll be marvellous, funny, and honest to God freaky. We'll see how it goes.

After the fiasco that was last week, I'm pleased to really, really be returning to university this week. I'll be honest and admit that I didn't enjoy the first semester much, and I don't know why. Hopefully this second one will prove more enjoyable, and a lot more 'me'. Otherwise Lord knows what I'll do. Moan about it on this blog, probably.

The third area of my life, work, hasn't been much fun recently. Sometimes it's a real drag being there, but hey, that's work for you! I just miss the company of a few friends who've had this past week off work, and a few others who've been there alright, just not entirely in spirit. Oh, and I wish the top level manager would loosen up a little, and maybe learn some people skills along the way. Seriously, she's that bad that last night I was inches away from quitting, but I know deep down that I'd never give her the satisfaction.

Finally, the most/least important area of all, my social life. Or lack of. I'm still flirting with that one girl (you know the one; the girl who is nothing at all like me, but who I find strangely attractive). I need to get over her! There's this other girl, a friend of a friend, who apparently likes me. I've seen her a couple of times and can't quite place her face. I figure she went to my college. Wherever I know her from, I remember thinking she was very attractive. Will investigate a little further on this issue!!

Till next week, Ant.
Post a Comment