Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March 31st, 2015

Let it be known that I started the script for Fellow Act 2 Part 1 today!

(I've split the story into five parts: Act 1, Act 2.1, Act 2.2, Act 2.3 and Act 3 - each to be treated as it's own micro movie, filmed then posted online. Only after all 5 parts are completed will I create a complete version, assembling all five parts into the same video)

So far what I've done is hardly spectacular. It's only page one, and even then half of it is a description of the end of Self (which is recapped).

Still, I can't help but feel that this is it, I'be cracked it again: I'm writing using that same voice used 8 years ago to create Self. In other words - this is how a sequel to Self should be.

I'll write some more tomorrow or Thursday, once I have some time away from work.
Post a Comment