Sunday, 28 June 2015

June 28th, 2015

No filming at all done today. Instead, I spent the first half of the day mostly in and out of sleep, as I think I'm coming down with a very mild cold. Ironic when it's getting this hot! The rest of my time was spent at a family BBQ organised by Dad, and then back home:

Fellow

I've been a good boy, and actually done some writing! I think the pressure of tomorrow's filming helped. After all, I've gone out and organised a camera man... and yet, had nothing I needed him to film! In panic mode, my brain finally committed some ideas down to paper. In effect, the first half of Act 2 Part 2 is now done and dusted, and I like it.

I still can't get my head around the second half of that video, but it's OK. I have enough stuff to film tomorrow. Actually, by the end of the day I could potentially have filmed a good 3-4 minutes of material. Fancy that, hey? It means I will only have a few shots left to go for Act 2.1, and will have started on 2.2 (although there's lots I can't film until my Mum returns off her holiday, as she's needed to act in more than a few scenes)

Wish me luck tomorrow! Will keep this blog updated of course.
Post a Comment