Friday, 31 July 2015

Best Films of 2015 (So Far)

My cinema-going really hit its momentum this time last year. Now, however, I'm slowing down. I stopped working at a cinema in June - and so, I don't see anywhere near as much as I use to. However, I've still got enough to go out to form an opinion of 2015's film releases (so far):

My trips to the cinema so far in 2015.

Honourable mentions: Kingsman - The Secret Service; Foxcatcher; Terminator Genisys

10: X&Y
9: John Wick
8: Still Alice
7: The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
6: Ex Machina
5: Wild
4: The Theory of Everything
3: Big Hero 6
2: Whiplash
1: Mad Max - Fury Road

For the rest of the year, there's only a handful of releases I'm genuinely looking forward to. Star Wars is the obvious one, and Spectre too. I still haven't seen Inside Out, so must make that my next cinema trip - and there's a few I missed on general release, that I should catch up on when they're available on iTunes (Slow West; The Look of Silence)

Let's see how things change in the last half of the year.
Post a Comment