Wednesday, 8 July 2015

July 7th, 2015

Today's blog post is brought to you by Bloodhound Gang, and their song "The Bad Touch". For whatever reason...

Fellow

A filming day!

Ok...ok... not much, but enough!


I shot Mum's half of her and Horatio's staring match from Act 2 Part 2 (my side was shot last week). Then I shot the end scene of this particular video - Horatio, and his post-it notes:


Not sure if the sequence works. Will edit it together in the morning when I'm more awake, and we'll see. Worse case, I'll reshoot tomorrow.

Talking of which...

I'm meeting Phil again, in Manchester. We're going to shoot a few of the last remaining outdoor scenes for Act 2 (all three parts). I've asked my sister Donna to play the part of Erica in Act 2 Part 3, and she said yes. Mum's agreed to be in that one too. Lucky... as she's the secondary character, and our antagonist!
Post a Comment