Sunday, 2 August 2015

August 1st, 2015

I spent today taking a trip down memory lane...

A Documentary About God

I bought the cable I needed from Tesco, so that I could upload the VHS footage from this interview onto my computer. It took a fair amount of time to do so, and to then convert it from its native 4:3 to a more conventional 16:9. Once it was done, there was just one thing left to do before I could upload my very first film project to Youtube...

I had to film an introduction, to explain the footage.

To do so proved bloody murder! I had a rough idea of what I wanted to say... yet, I constantly got tongue tied, and forced myself to begin over again. Eventually I got there, and I think the piece to camera works pretty well, and does a good job of explaining the interview.

It's loading to Youtube now. I will post it here, tomorrow.

It means (really this time) that everything I've ever shot is now saved electronically. That's a huge boost for me, in preserving my work in the years to come.

Home Movies

I've also been uploading some home movies.

Here's one from my 5th birthday in February 1994. As it's come from an old VHS tape, the quality does drop at times:


Post a Comment