Thursday, 3 September 2015

September 3rd, 2015

Not much to report on today...

That Resolute Desk: Sometimes, Somewhere

I've tried writing this today, but for whatever reason can't. That same old block came over my mind - the kind I haven't really had since the days of The Fool - where I just couldn't get my head around the concept.

Maybe I'm approaching it wrong? There's a part of me that thinks incorporating existing footage isn't necessary. I don't know anymore.

I think I'll have a storyline where Jarvis comments on how fractured his life feels. Like there's different versions of him out there - the London him, the work him, the home him, etc. A different take on what I do on this blog, with my "Versions of Me" posts.

We'll see. I'll try and crack on with the writing when I can.
Post a Comment