Thursday, 15 October 2015

End of this Chapter...

"Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened" - Dr Seuss

I've theorised that every life when examined can be broken down into specific chapter points - each individual, and different. I call it the "versions of me".

I'm doing something I've never done before. I'm drawing a line under this specific chapter of my life, and deciding for myself exactly when the new me begins.

Monday.

I finish London Film Festival Sunday night, meaning I'm out of the cinema business again. Then I can house hunt, before starting my new job in November.

It needs to happen. I've been clinging onto that last version of myself for too long. I need to reinvent who Anthony is.

So... What will change? For a start, I want to be more positive about things.  I've had a slightly sour view of the world for a number of years now. That needs to stop.

I want to make new friends at Forbidden Planet. I want to have a new relationship that defines this era of my life, just like others have beforehand.

I want to do some memorable things - and have fun doing them.

I'll still blog; which will be fun, as this blog has outlived three different eras in my life already. Now... on to the 4th!

Most importantly I want to put to bed any of those demons still haunting me. It's time to wipe the slate clean, and begin afresh.

The new beginning can't come soon enough.

See you along for the ride?
Post a Comment