Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Lots of Senseless Nonsense

My mind is all over the place at the moment. Some random thoughts, to share with you all:

Wandsworth at night is littered with foxes. They're on every street corner, and run amok across roads. I tried to take a picture of some of them, but the shy buggers hide when a camera is pointed in their general direction.

*

I really must return to Fellow.

*

It's week on from my, erm, thing with L.W. I feel a bit embarrassed about it if I'm honest. It wasn't a very Anthony thing to do. Not entirely sure what she thinks about it, really. I hope it doesn't mess things up between us.

*

Gawd help me... it's day whatever of the BFI London Film Festival. Some of the people I'm meeting are very passionate about film, but they're terribly elitist. I don't get that. I hate how people can deem your views as lesser or non-important versus their own. This hasn't been a pleasant experience if I'm honest - but still, I'm being paid, and there isn't long to go now.

*

I decided to publish all of my blog posts that were previously saved as drafts only. Nobody to hide secrets from now (or offend). So, if you go back to July/August/September 2015's archives, you'll find new content hidden up to now! Be warned, there's lots of me moping hopelessly about relationships. Sorry.

*

I should make a list of everything. Is that ok?

*

New idea! T'is called Six Pack. A woman bags a multipack of crisps, and we show her eating each packet of crisps in her packed lunch, at work. We get to glimpse half a minute of so of her conversations. Might be fun to do?

*

Jack's definitely on board for the new house. I think he wants somewhere east London, as he's sorta-kinda but not-quite a Hipster type. That'd be an interesting change from how/where I lived before, in Shepherds Bush.

*

Proposal sent off to R********. I hear back from their founder, who said "Excellent! I will get back to you soon." I hope he does. Would be terribly exciting.

*

My phone needs better music.

*

Ha! You thought Manchester was bad. His home town is a shit hole.

*

Have to find time to see Fassbender's Macbeth. And Sicario. Maybe Suffragette too. Being in Picturehouse Central, BFI and Curzon Soho yesterday made me yearn to be back in those cinemas on a more regular basis! (I've updated my Film List for 2015, if anybody is remotely interested.)

*

Egypt next summer? I'm not sure. There are plenty of places to go, but I'm not sure if that's one I want to see. Maybe USA, Japan or Australia? Money though. That's always the thing.

*

It's 100 blog posts (and just over four months) since I left working at the cinema. Blimey! It's strange - time seems to have gone back at a peculiar rate. Both fast, and snail pace slow. Being back in Vue is a surreal experience (and only a temporary one) - it's still the same company I left behind, but I don't fit into it anymore.

*

Does any of this make any sense? Probably not!
Post a Comment