Friday, 16 October 2015

Off the Grid

This'll be the last one of these for a while. I need some time away from writing my thoughts down, for the whole world to access and see. I think what's happening is I'm starting to overthink things, and it isn't healthy to do that long term. Hopefully, my mind resets during the gap, and I come back able to write honestly, yeah - but not quite as personally, or dangerously.

I might still post some updates - but from a purely production point of view (if there's anything to report) or maybe fun things like videos or pictures.

What I can't do is use this page to live out a crisis; especially not when I'm about to embark on a new chapter. Events have to stand on their own, and just be. I can't keep looking for hidden meanings, or try to link events to one another.

I feel ashamed that the past three months this blog has attacked people close to me, or exploited real life dramas, or mentioned people's names that might not want their name out there for the world to read. If that's the case for you, I'm sorry.

Nobody is making me write this, by the way. I just think it's time I grow up, and look inwards - because there's things there I need to address within myself.

I don't know how long the process will take - maybe days, weeks or months. Until then, you've got 500 posts to keep you going.

I'll see you all on the other side, when things have hopefully settled, I'm in a happier place, and I'm not hurting the ones I love.

***

My music of the moment:


Post a Comment