Monday, 19 October 2015

The Films of 2015 I've Yet to See

I left working at the cinema back in June. Partly due to that, but also in part to a busier lifestyle, I've missed lots of films this year. Hopefully when I move back to London next week (or the week after) I can catch up on some releases - and watch others online.

Here's what I've missed, and want to see (in release date order):

Enemy

A Most Violent Year

Inherent Vice

Trash

Selma

Love is Strange

Cake

The Duke of Burgundy

Catch Me Daddy

Hinterland

It Follows

Chappie

The Voices

Wild Tales

Force Majeure

The Salvation

The Falling

A Pigeon Sat On A Bench Reflecting On Existence

Girlhood

Rosewater

Spy

London Road

The Look of Silence

Mr. Holmes

Minions

Slow West

Maggie

Cub

Iris

52 Tuesdays

The Gift

45 Years

Buttercup Bill

Pasolini

Macbeth

Sicario

The Lobster

If/when I do watch the films, I'll mark next to them that I've since seen them.

Looks like I have my work cut out, hey?!
Post a Comment