I've wanted to go back and re-do the video, but unfortunately I've been very unwell and I don't think my voice is up to the challenge! We return to the format used previously (2007 (Part One), 2007 (Part Two); 2011; 2013).
2015 has been a bit of a peculiar year. I was thinking today just how long it seems to have been. Honestly, it's as if it's just gone on and on. Maybe that's because I broke my usual routines - by first of all resigning, that going off and doing a number of new experiences?
I've had ups and downs, but I think overall these last 12 months even out as a good, solid year. I mean look at what I've accomplished:
- Finally fulfilling my ambition to leave the cinema role.
- Completing that Darkened Avenue saga, that I started waaaaaay back in 2006.
- Making Self 2 a.k.a. Fellow (at last!!)
- Equally, making Lasagne
- Being in love
- Spending summer with my family, and getting to see my nieces/nephews grow up
- Watching 70 new, quality films
- Spending Christmas at home
How is this a bad way of being?!
Yes, some things didn't work out. I still haven't cracked getting a job in TV or Film, for example. But you know, there's no point dwelling - and besides, my life is a lot better than others' in this world. I have a lot to be grateful and happy for.
I don't need to go on! I've put my point across, and all that's left to say is a Happy New Year. I hope 2016 is the year for you, and your loved ones.