Saturday, 16 January 2016

"It's 10 Years, Jim (But Not As We Know It)"

Can you believe it's been a full decade already since I wrote this, thus launching this blog upon the world?
Back then I was focused on putting together scripts for a TV project called Timespotters. I was a naive 16 year old, who since then you've seen transform into the guy that I am today. Reading back over previous posts (and therefore, my own personal history) makes for a fascinating experience - although I do frequently cringe at lots of what I've said!

Beyond a celebratory "hip-hip-hooray!" I don't have much more to add. Thanks for sticking with me, and reading over the years. It means the world to me that I have an audience (no matter how small) that remains loyal and interested in what I have to say.

(By the way... Technically, I'm not cheating. This was written in December 2015 - and merely scheduled to be published today, so doesn't betray the promise I made not to blog for the entirety of the new year! Ha!)

Happy birthday.

With that - the journey continues on.
Post a Comment